Saturday, April 7, 2012

JOHN DERIAN NYC

So much has been written about John Derian that is difficult to add more. Although he is best known for his glass decoupage (which I have been carrying in Moss forever)his shop in New York located downtown on East Second Street adds a whole new dimension to his creative visual expression. Along with a vast and beautiful selection of his decoupage designs he sells the very best new and vintage textiles in New York. Among my favorites is his selection of antique garden items and industrial lighting. Some of my most loved pieces that I have sold in the shop have been bought from John. In particular I remember a pair of antique yellow painted French garden chairs and the most beautiful drippy white antique display shelf I have ever seen in my life.
Not to be missed! 



Outside of  John's shop at Ten East Second Street in NYC

Mannequin

Astier de Villate

Examples of John's Amazing Decoupage

Cardboard Musical Instruments
Metal Garden Chairs

More Astier de Villate

Finger Sponges
And Even More Astier de Villate

No comments:

Post a Comment